Register

Events Calendar |
 All Forums
 Save Our Saddlebreds
 Non SBR available Horses
 Horse and Pony Looking for Homes SW PA

The following people are reading this Topic also here:

Bookmark this Topic Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 17 year old saddlebred gelding Topic Next Topic: Hackney Ponies in Florida    

KJag550
Starting Member

Member #: 1363
Topics started: 1
City: Greensburg
State: PA

Posted On: Apr 17 2011  At: 9:22:33 PM

I have two horses that due to life circumstances are looking for new homes. Neither of them are in danger, I have time to find them good homes, but the sooner the better.

The first is a 20 year old bay half arab/saddlebred. I gave him away 3 years ago and he just came back to me. He is about 14.3 hands. He has very smooth gaits and perfect ground manners. He can be a bit of a handful under saddle in the ring, but I feel he is unflappable on the trail. I can ride him bareback in a halter and lead. He does buck at the canter, in the ring. I have had him looked at by vets and there is no back issue, just mental. Hauls, clips and shoes without any issues, currently barefoot. No bite or kick.

He has started to have some swelling of the sheath when stalled too long. I have been giving him electrolytes and atleast some daily turnout and have not had any more swelling. this is his only health issue.

The second is an 18 year old, 12 hand Hackney Pony. He is broke to ride and drive, although hasn't been worked much in the past few years. He was out of work when I got him and hitched with no problems. Would be an awesome kids pony with some work under saddle, just always ready to go when mounted so needs a strong rider. He has also been trail ridden and keeps us with the big horses, no problem. Great work ethic!

Both of these guys are registered and will be up to date on everything in the next couple weeks when I get the vet out. It is very important to me that they go to good, permanent homes. I will always be availabl to take them back, but do to life changes, including getting married and moving off the farm they are currently located at, it would be best if they could find a useful life elsewhere.

Please feel free to pm me for more details. Hope to get current pictures when the weather changes and they can get cleaned up. I have old pictures of both of them being shown.

Thanks

KJag550
Starting Member

Posted On: Dec 29 2011  At: 09:44:25 AM | Reply Link

UPDATE! The Half-Arab has found a wonderful new home.

Anyone looking for a very cute and talented Hackney Pony? In addition to being broke to ride and drive, he could also make a fabulous companion. Huge personality and wonderful manners. He would love a job next year either showing or trail riding.

Go to Top of Page

KJag550
Starting Member

Posted On: Dec 29 2011  At: 09:44:59 AM | Reply Link

UPDATE! The Half-Arab has found a wonderful new home.

Anyone looking for a very cute and talented Hackney Pony? In addition to being broke to ride and drive, he could also make a fabulous companion. Huge personality and wonderful manners. He would love a job next year either showing or trail riding.

Go to Top of Page

waleedi
Starting Member

Member #: 2089
Topics started: 0

Posted On: Jan 10 2015  At: 06:00:01 AM | Reply Link

The second is an 18 year old, 12 hand Hackney Pony. He is broke to ride and drive, although hasn't been worked much in the past few years. He was out of work when I got him and hitched with no problems. Would be an awesome kids pony with some work under saddle, just always ready to go when mounted so needs a strong rider. He has also been trail ridden and keeps us with the big horses, no problem. Great work ethic!

Both of these guys are registered and will be up to date on everything in the next couple weeks when I get the vet out. It is very important to me that they go to good, permanent homes. I will always be availabl to take them back, but do to life changes, including getting married and moving off the farm they are currently located at, it would be best if they could find a useful life elsewhere.

waleedi's sig 
aliiiiii

Go to Top of Page

danieljorden
Starting Member

Member #: 2247

Posted On: Feb 07 2017  At: 08:57:47 AM | Reply Link

If you’re looking for a fresh perception from which to observation the period, try the one from atop a horse. See more at: http://www.midnightessays.com/help-me-write-essay

Go to Top of Page

Marti34
Starting Member

Member #: 2341
City: FARNSFIELD
State: Bedfordshire

Posted On: May 08 2017  At: 03:06:41 AM | Reply Link

I hope both these ponies find a very suitable home. They are bound to have a lot of fun with the kids. They will not only make it easier for people to have the most fun, but will also help others get the best results possible. It is very important that we make it easier for them to be in control of things that they like.
check out: http://www.essayinc.co.uk/buy-essay for the best results possible.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: 17 year old saddlebred gelding Topic Next Topic: Hackney Ponies in Florida  
Bookmark this Topic Printer Friendly