Saddlebred Rescue Angel Network    

Username: Password:
Remember Me
I Can't Register

Register

Events Calendar |
 All Forums
 Save Our Saddlebreds
 An American Saddlebred Rescue Tale (available)
 SBR Pharrell

The following people are reading this Topic also here:

Bookmark this Topic Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Education Welfar in India Topic Next Topic: Which is the best blog site to write about anime?    

hayburner

Member #: 24
Topics started: 112
City: Princeton
State: MA

Posted On: Mar 24 2015  At: 3:11:48 PM

"Nealia got a text from Kelly about a horse we need to help. This gelding is about 10 years old and is with a kb who will ship if we can't help. Nealia wants to see if we can raise the money for us to get this guy before he has to ship. He is $600. She is on her way home from Minnesota and won't be home until late but can go get him tomorrow IF we can raise the $. Everybody was so helpful with the last horse let's see if we can help this one as well.

[ Edited by: hayburner on Jun 05 2015 4:50:28 PM ]

hayburner's sig 
Former Owner of Gaitway Farm, which was the home at one time of: SBR's Friendly, Suzanna, Tater, Kit Kat, Fizz, Lovely Rita, General, Quick Lee, and The Blues Brother. And Ranger visited!

hayburner

Posted On: Mar 25 2015  At: 4:40:52 PM | Reply Link

Nealia writes: "I have pictures and an update on the No Name gelding that we picked up yesterday. Erin did get a chance to ride him outside today and I have to say he is a very pathetic, sad little horse. By little I mean narrow no muscle or bulk what so ever and it makes this 16 hand horse look little. Because he was so sad and thin Erin only rode him for a few minutes so a proper eval was not done. No Name seems kind and he has been trained in the past. The "mud" you see in the pictures is caked manure and it is on both sides and down on his legs, the only way Erin could get it off was by clipping it off with clippers which took her 45 minutes. This kind hearted boy stood very nicely for his shave and hair cut but now it looks like he is made of a weird patchwork quilt. I do not have after pictures. This gelding will be hanging out for the next few weeks to put on weight so the updates will not be very exciting. Please feel free to post (no bashing) and share this post so this boys story can be told. PS we do have papers on him."

[/URL]

[ Edited by: hayburner on Mar 25 2015 4:54:08 PM ]

hayburner's sig 
Former Owner of Gaitway Farm, which was the home at one time of: SBR's Friendly, Suzanna, Tater, Kit Kat, Fizz, Lovely Rita, General, Quick Lee, and The Blues Brother. And Ranger visited!

Go to Top of Page

Hey4horses
WGC

Member #: 29
Topics started: 140
City: Strongsville
State: Ohio

Posted On: Mar 26 2015  At: 12:24:36 AM | Reply Link

He has a nice topline and cute ears.

Go to Top of Page

tcmom
WC

Member #: 101
Topics started: 9
City: East Berlin
State: PA

Posted On: Mar 26 2015  At: 8:43:53 PM | Reply Link

Poor guy. I am sure he won't be sad for long. Erin had to shave the manure off Coop too. I think that is how he got his name...it rhymed with what was all over him.

Go to Top of Page

klstin0
WGC

Member #: 59
Topics started: 19
City: Lancaster
State: KY

Posted On: Mar 27 2015  At: 2:19:54 PM | Reply Link

Yay for Pharrell! Because he's HAPPY now to be at SBR and be so well cared for.

klstin0's sig 
Karen
Paddy O'Malley, and the late June Cleaver (Agape's Legacy) and Mickey 5 (Jem's Harlem Dancer)

Go to Top of Page

Hey4horses
WGC

Posted On: Mar 31 2015  At: 11:43:30 PM | Reply Link

Quote:
Originally posted by klstin0

Yay for Pharrell! Because he's HAPPY now to be at SBR and be so well cared for.

That is a good name, but we have to save McRacken, that is too cute for a gaited horse Nealia!

Go to Top of Page

hayburner

Posted On: Jun 05 2015  At: 4:49:23 PM | Reply Link

Here are some updated pics of SBR Pharrell:

hayburner's sig 

Go to Top of Page

hayburner

Posted On: Jun 05 2015  At: 4:54:54 PM | Reply Link

I just want to add that as I'm posting these pictures for Nealia, I don't really look at them until the topic is changed and it comes up with the new pics. Imagine my surprise to see these as compared to the initial pics...what a difference in this horse and it just put a smile on my face to see these.

hayburner's sig 

Go to Top of Page

AKbullie
Open

Member #: 1476
Topics started: 0
City: Arp
State: Texas

Posted On: Jun 05 2015  At: 6:00:25 PM | Reply Link

He's a handsome fellow. He would make a wonderful mount for someone.

Go to Top of Page

Sbrines2002
Starting Member

Member #: 2046
City: Belle Plaine
State: KS

Posted On: Jun 14 2015  At: 2:16:41 PM | Reply Link

WOW what a difference. I was just looking at him on the "horses available" page. Thought to myself what a cute guy! Then, did some digging on FB to find out some info on him and ended up here on this page. Anyway Holy Cow! Does not even look like the same horse! Amazing what love, attention, and time can do! Anxiously awaiting his video!

Go to Top of Page

Hey4horses
WGC

Posted On: Sep 21 2016  At: 11:19:01 PM | Reply Link

There is a wonderful post about him on Facebook by his new mom. He looks like a show horse and the transformation is extraordinary. Thank you SBR

Go to Top of Page

panistefanin
Academy

Member #: 2345
City: New York City
State: NY

Posted On: May 12 2017  At: 02:26:12 AM | Reply Link

Wonderful transformation !! That's what care and love do! And not only with horses!
http://corporateofficedata.com/telecommunications/sprint/

panistefanin's sig 
Sophie Miller

Go to Top of Page

bobydv
Starting Member

Member #: 2378
City: kolkata
State: Other

Posted On: Jun 05 2017  At: 11:42:46 PM | Reply Link

So prepare yourself to learn some great maths puzzle games to maintain your child engaged throughout. Icebreaker Cool Addicting Mathematics the vikings frozen solid in the ice ... cut the ice to obtain them back to their longboat! Choochoo puzzles Cool addicting math games at http://coolmathgamesjunction.net
,Guide the red line to the leave in this one-of-a-kind puzzle. Some video games are simple while some are complicated, yet overall, it will be a lot enjoyable.

Go to Top of Page

czh1122
Starting Member

Member #: 2429

Posted On: Jul 07 2017  At: 04:42:48 AM | Reply Link

This is a story of the Pandora charm website cheap pandora outlet

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Education Welfar in India Topic Next Topic: Which is the best blog site to write about anime?  
Bookmark this Topic Printer Friendly